Ultimate Cutting-Edge Interactive Culinary Chocolate Pairing
Your guests experience an exhilarating culinary alchemy one-on-one with one of the top chocolatiers and food artists in the world.
Paul customizes the pairing experience for each guest, on-the-fly, with a large variety of luxury ingredients. They might put together a luxurious 37% milk chocolate topped with fresh key lime zest, habanero sea salt, and a luscious caramel paired with an Añejo tequila and a Carménère red wine paired with a bold and smooth 73% dark chocolate, Bing cherry, cracked black pepper, and Ceylon cinnamon. The mind-blowing tasting combinations and culinary education are endless throughout the event!
“Paul was a hit!!”
South Beach Food Network Food & Wine Festival
Susan Kleinberg, Event Planner
What luxurious ingredients are in the alchemist’s mix?
Just a few examples of what you might see at a The Chocolate Genius pairing:
- Bourdon Caramel
- Madagascar Vanilla Bean
- Anise Seed
- Dried Strawberries
- Crack Black Pepper
- Ceylon Cinnamon
- Crushed Huckleberry Coffee Beans
- Key Lime Zest
- and many more exciting luxurious ingredients…
What are the Base Chocolate Pairings?
Salt and Chocolate (ie, Fleur de Sel, Black Lava, Himalayan Pink, Habanero, Chardonnay Oak…)
Spirits and Chocolate (ie, Bourdon, Tequila, Rum, Cognac, Calvados, Armagnac, Liqueurs…)
Wine and Chocolate (ie, Chardonnay, Cabernet, Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Noir, Sparkling, Port…)
Beer and Chocolate (ie, Amber, Stout, Local Craft, Ale, Saison, Wheat, IPA, Belgium Trippel…)
Savory and Chocolate (ie, Rack of Lamb, Filet Mignon, Brisket, Bacon, Smoked Tofu, Asparagus…)
Cheese and Chocolate (ie, Gouda, Cheddar, Monterey Jack, Goat Cheese, Brie, Blue Cheese…)
Paul works with the guests creating a beautiful never before experienced dance of the palette.
How do The Chocolate Genius Chocolate Pairings Work?
- The chocolate tasting works for any size corporate event or private party.
- Corporate events, team building, birthday parties, mitzvahs, weddings, anywhere there is a need for a thrilling and unique experience.
- Each chocolate pairing is customed to your needs and budget.
- Paul sees pairings as an extension of his own art, pushing the boundaries of what is possible within each guest’s point of view.
- The Chocolate Genius comes to your venue, no matter where that is.
- We are very easy to work with, leaving you with trust and confidence.
- The Chocolate Genius pairings often include wine sommeliers onsite and other specialized culinary experts.
- Some venues provide the adult beverages, glasses, plates, tables, etc – some venues do not. We provide you as little or as much as needed for a wildly successful event.
You Become the Genius.